mardi 10 juillet 2012

THAT'S MEH!!!!

Hey!

My name is Zhao Li Xiao, I'm 17 and I'm from China. I immigrated to Canada with my parents at the age of 4. Because of that, I don't really remember how it was in my home country and I thus, kind of lost my Chinese culture : I can't read or write Chinese writing (I can barely write my own name) and sometimes, I even have difficulties communicating with my parents in my mother tongue.

In my free time, I like to play video-games, watch movies/TV shows or surf on the net. I don't really play sport, not because I don't like it, but rather because I'm bad at it. However, I like to jog at night, before going to bed because it helps me fall asleep.

I chose to participate to the Explore Program mainly because I wanted to improve my ability to communicate in English. Furthermore, I also wanted to meet new people, make new friends and maybe experiment how life would be outside of Québec.

Z.X.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire